Monday, October 24, 2011

Dreams About Your Ex

A recent dreamer reached out to me:


I keep having dreams about my ex.. in my dream we never broke up and things are perfect. While I'm dreaming, i don't even have the memory or knowledge that we ever did break up. But then i wake up and i realize the dream was just a dream and we broke up 2 months ago. What does it mean?


My Response:

When you dream opposite of what is reality, it means you are projecting your fantasies into the Dreamworld. It definitely sounds like you are still getting over them. I would say just keep moving forward, we often replay these events in our lives through our dreams because there might be some unresolved issues there. So when these issues come up in our dream state, it gives us a chance to replay it and to find a solution in our dreams. We often perceive reality differently than for what it really is. And sometimes people we meet in our paths are supposed to show us or be examples of what we should look for in a romantic relationship, that you can have that but of course timing is everything.





No comments:

Post a Comment