Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Past Lives in Dreams

Hello Dreamers!

Happy Wednesday! I thought I'd post a dream I've interpreted from a recent client of mine. It's very insightful as you'll find it takes place in a different era, during the Harlem Renaissance which I thought was very cool to learn about. Happy reading! And as always if you have any questions about anything you can feel free to email me at dianedreamreadings@gmail.com or if you have ideas about topics you want to learn more about, I can respond through a blog post. Thanks for visiting my blog!



My Client's Dream:

It looked like the time of the Harlem Renaissance and it seems that I was dating someone who was a very nice man. We went on several outings and it looks like we were at one of those clubs with the live bands. I saw a picture of an early Ebony magazine ….I knew he was an author or a budding author. At one point in the dream, I met another gentleman and I was asked to choose between them. I don’t know if he had money or seemed more interesting yet I chose him a guy I barely knew. I remember the look on my lover’s face and I left him for the other guy. Later, I realized that I had made a mistake and I attempted to leave the other guy and he stated you chose me. I spied on my former lover and found that he was dating someone else. I remember trying to apologize to him……I saw him again…..then my eyes opened. I was very emotional afterwards…..days after…This was one of the most vivid dreams that I have had in awhile. I am presently dating someone named J. and I feel that I have known him in another lifetime so I don’t know if being with him is bringing up past memories. Thanks for your time. Namaste.
-Kim

My response:

Our choices always have consequences, that dream of your past life was shown to you so that you can remember what you learned from that lifetime. It does seem like the guy you are presently dating was in that past lifetime, sometimes we replay these past life memories in our dreams so that we can remember them and take action in our lives now. Whether he was the guy in your past life or not shouldn’t matter too much, what is important is that you can make better decisions now in your present life. Your soul wanted you to release this memory, often when we have regrets or opportunities missed from other lifetimes, we carry them onto our next lifetime to resolve and to make amends with, thus breaking the cycle of karma. If we hold onto these painful memories and don’t confront them, they have a way of coming back to haunt us.

When you said that you didn’t know if you chose the other guy because he had money or he was much more appealing and later regretted that you didn’t choose him, it was too late. This is coming up because you might be faced with a similar experience now, and it doesn’t necessarily mean between two lovers. It could have something to do with a different aspect of your life, when you are at a crossroads to choose whether what path to follow. The two different lovers represent two different lifestyle choices. If we refer back to your dream the man you loved who didn’t have much money and the man you chose because you felt you would be secure but realized it wasn’t what it all seemed. I ask you, are you choosing a life path because of the security it provides or do you find your true heart’s desire to be somewhere else? I know that maybe following your true passion may not lead you to be secure monetarily, it could be scary to venture into the unknown and not know what’s to happen next. But the process and the journey should be an adventure, and to look at it in a way where you are free to make your own choices.

The Harlem Renaissance setting in your dream is really interesting, it was a very profound cultural movement in the 1920s-40s where African Americans were free to live their lives the way they wanted for the first time in human history. This is similar to the Cosmic Renaissance that we are going through right now with spirituality and freeing ourselves from being conditioned in the old belief systems of how we should live our lives. Nothing is ever negative, it doesn’t matter what life path you choose just as long as you know that it is close to what you want in your heart and that you know it is going to make you happy. Every experience can be a positive one. I know this dream conjured up a lot of emotion out of you, but rest assured knowing that you are closer to making better decisions in your life.

Best,
Diane


Kim’s testimonial:

On two levels you were spot on!! One is that the guy I dreamed about (the one I left) has been confirmed psychically as the guy I am currently dating and he has shown up again so that I can make the right choice in this lifetime and currenty I teach biology in the public school system (security) and currently in a Masters of Fine Arts program in Screenwriting at National University. A career that would be a definite adventure of not knowing. Thank you soooo much!! Kudos!!
-Kim Ford Smyrna, Delaware





No comments:

Post a Comment