Monday, October 24, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

Hello! Welcome to my official blog about dreams and dream interpretations! I am an intuitive and dream analyst. Recently I have been getting asked what site they can refer to for my services in Dream Interpretations, I didn't have one for a while and people who sought me out knew of me through word of mouth or through the spiritual community of psychics and intuitives. But here I am! Feel free to write to me for any questions about topics in dreams that you would like for me to blog about. For Dream Interpretation services please refer to my price list on the Dream Interpretations tab! You can email me through dianedreamreadings@gmail.com I look forward to hearing from you!

To hear past shows on dreams, please refer to the "Radio" tab to hear some of the dream topics I've discussed in the past to get a feel for what I do! I'll have more topics to discuss soon! Happy dreaming!


xoxo
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment