Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Aura Photos

I've never done an Aura Photo until last year, this blue one below I took last sunday the 6th of November in Sedona right before I was leaving. The other one I took a year and a half ago last April 2010. You can see the differences in the aura colors which I think is pretty amazing since we go through different periods in our lives, the aura photo is a clear indication of the lessons we are learning, etc.

What is an Aura?
An AURA is the electromagnetic energy field that surrounds, encompasses and permeates the body as well as all living things. The colors and patterns within this energy field constitute a blueprint (the results of the energy we radiate from our feelings, thoughts, and physical being). Until recently, Aura's were only seen by the special few who had a gift to see the rainbow of colors.

What are Aura photos? 
Aura photography is a visual image of how we are functioning. The technological process is complicated. The hand-shaped plates are sophisticated sensors. They measure your electromagnetic field, based on the Ayurvedic (acupressure points on the hand) system of meridians. The camera codes the energy readings into frequencies (which correspond to certain colors) and process the photograph, a computer sorts the information and prints the Aura Photograph. Read more here. You can also find what each color means on that site.

Also, energy moves from right to left. The right side is new energy coming in, the left side is old energy leaving. Energy also flows downward from the heart as the heart heals. 


You can see where the yellow and green meet in the middle is my chin, where my face is. I was surprised to find that you can barely see my face! I asked the person who read my aura photos why that is, and he said it was because I am living at a higher energy vibration that most of my aura is made of energy. The yellow above my head represents thought forms and the green around means it is transition and change and healing some of the old beliefs and thoughts I had. It makes sense since I just moved from San Francisco to the east coast, a big change! Also the blue means I'm moving into the energy of a teacher and counselor. I have been doing Clairvoyant readings for the past 2 years and not until quite recently have I realized it is something that I need to be more consistent in doing! And I realized after my Sedona trip how much I enjoy helping others. Also the white spots on the top left and right are my spirit guides in my auric field and that he also said that my connection with them is very strong.

This one was taken last April of 2010, so much more different than the top one! The orange meant that it was a highly creative moment in my life. Which was true at the time, I spent a lot of time drawing and working on my art. The red also represented vitality and tons of energy and creation. I was doing a lot of running around and doing school, working on my Dreamwalker Graphic Novel project at the time and also doing reiki sessions with a few clients, I did feel I had so much energy running through me at the time. I couldn't sit still and sleep! The green also on the right meant growth and self-healing.  Very cool to see and compare between the two! I think I'm going to do the aura photos every year! They are so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment