Monday, November 14, 2011

Last Night's dream

Ever since I could remember as a small child waking up in the middle of the night, my dreams have always been really intense. I don't know how I have the ability to remember all my dreams but it is something that I'm really happy that I can do. Typically most people don't remember all of their dreams, if even maybe a few of their dreams.

I woke up this morning or rather in the middle of the night crying. Those are the dreams that feel so real you could of sworn you were living it. My dream was a good one but I think I cried because it was real sad. One of my cousins that I was close to passed away 2.5 years ago and since her passing, I've had many dreams of her, where she's always visiting me in my dreams and talking about things. This is the first dream I've had of her in months. The dream was as if she was still alive... like she lived through her accident and she survived but wasn't quite the same. (she died of a car accident) In my dream I was with her and she was not the same, she always had to be careful because physically she was still healing. And because of the accident she had some kind of brain damage. The dream was a little fuzzy, but I got the feeling that she was trying to tell me that she would have been miserable if she lived through it and that she was glad to have gone out of this world the way she did. And then in the dream she showed me an old man who had brain damage and developed Alzheimer's disease. And for some reason I felt like that could happen to me when I got old. Its crazy to think of things that way but maybe it was a warning. I don't know. But that is about the time I woke up and felt myself crying in bed.

I can't think of anything that has made me sad recently, only the fact that I'm out in the east coast trying to live and my whole family and everything I've know is back in Cali. I know the other night I was with a group of friends and we were watching the Pacquiao fight, it got me a little sentimental because my family and I would always get together and throw parties to watch the Pacquiao fights in San Diego. That's all.

So far I've been pretty happy, looking forward to new beginnings out here and excited about meeting new people. And really giving myself time to grow as an artist and expanding my network, and of course still doing Readings for people =). I've felt really positive the last few days, on complete energy highs and meeting really nice people everywhere I go. The crazy thing that has been happening to me lately is that I've just been knowing how and what's going to happen, I feel like I'm in the flow of things. I've always felt that things in my life have always happened through synchronicity and serendipitous events. I was at the NY Port Authority on saturday waiting for my bus back to Jersey and I just had to buy a water bottle. Without looking at the price list or thinking how much it was going to cost me, I pulled out $1.75 from my wallet and when the cashier rang me up it was the correct amount! Crazy shit like that. And meeting people twice at the same place. I recently met a lady on the plane two weeks ago while traveling to Sedona and sat next to her on the way there and saw her again a few days later on the flight back home. Yeah, it was fate I met her. Its kinda cool sometimes. I just have a feeling about things and I'm usually right about trusting my intuition. When I don't trust my intuition, I feel like things go hay wire! Ha.

Til next time.

xoxo
Diane






No comments:

Post a Comment